Translate

Monday 9 February 2015

Make it Colourful Challenge 18 - Pink on Kraft!


Hello, today I'm showing you the card I made for the new challenge over at Make it Colourful and like most of these challenges they are exactly that, a challenge which may scare some people BUT get past that fear and have a go, they have been the best thing for me to do to improve and grow as a colourist. See I'm even calling myself a colourist instead of a colour-in-er-ra lol. No excuses people come and join the challenge, it feels so good to try new things and step outside our comfort zones.

Pink on Kraft - Feburary - LOVE!


IMG_1585


I had a couple of first attempts using just polychromos pencils and I have to say it just wasn't working for me so out came the trusty Copic's which the majority of this image is coloured with except for the white bits which I used the pencils for. I will continue to practice with my pencils I promise.

I used the lovely Scott gives Penny Gift image and two of the NEW Chipboard words from the Doodle Valentine pack.

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment