Translate

Saturday 9 May 2015

New Challenge for May - Portraits.



Hello friends :) For my post today I have created a journal page, with the help of Zoe's new Colouring Tutorial 'Basic Techniques when Colouring Faces' I was able to give shape and depth to my model 'Scott'  for his portrait. The step by step instructions in this tutorial are so easy to read and understand making flat one dimensional  pictures pop from the page, anyone can do this with the guidance you receive from this ebook.

 Anyhow, it's a new month and there is a NEW Challenge over at Make it Colourful 'Portraits' so head on over and join in the fun challenge, Here's my Portrait of Scott Sitting which I cropped to do a head shot.

Scott. (2)_result


Scott_result_result

Coloured with Copic’s and
Polychromos Pencils.
Skin – E50, 51, 21, 11.
Poly’s 101, 132, 189, 187, 283
Lips/mouth – E95, RV42. R02, E04
Eyes – YG21, 03, 17, C4
Hair – W1, 3, 5, 7. Poly’s 274, 275

Shirt – B91, 93, 95, 97.

Thanks for stopping by
Andrea xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment Karen, you have made my day :)

      Delete