Translate

Friday 21 September 2018

Knock Knock!!

Hello Friends :)

The card I'm sharing today is for a special little girl who's currently in hospital fighting a battle a child should never have to go through  :(  so I thought (with the help of some special friends) I'd make a card to brighten her day and what's better then a Knock Knock joke to make you smile??

This is the first of the Knock Knock joke cards I'll be sending to this little girl, I don't know how else I can help her.









I coloured the images with Copic Markers but unfortunately I didn't keep track of the ones I used, sorry. It was an emotional card to make and I just didn't think. 

Here's hoping she has a giggle or two

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon with some more jokes ;)

  Andrea xx    

No comments:

Post a Comment