Translate

Sunday 6 January 2019

Mila's Heart Class! THE COLORING LAB



Hey there :)

I'm excited to share my card today firstly because I'm so happy with how it turned out and secondly because this is the latest class that Zoe has created over at THE COLORING LAB, if you haven't already checked it out I would 100% recommend that you do.





Doing this class has opened my eyes to quite a few new techniques so if you're a beginner or advanced colourer I believe you will find something to learn in all of Zoe's classes at THE COLORING LAB.

Here's the colours used



I used a white pigment ink and white embossing powder and heat embossed the base of the XOXO and coloured the top layer with R24 and R29 copics.

I hope you like my card and you head over to THE COLORING LAB for some more inspiration!

 Andrea xx    

No comments:

Post a Comment