Translate

Friday 22 February 2019

Snowy Birthday


Hi there :)

I'm still try to cool down with these snowy cards lol, I hate summer!

This card was pure colouring bliss, I thoroughly enjoyed colouring this image that became a CAS birthday card.



Before the background



With the background



Adding background colour sure does make an image POP!

I used a few different mediums for this card, firstly Copic Marker to colour Whimsical Snowman and the base of the background then Distress Oxide's and a white pigment ink and white embossing powder for the 'snow' and the sentiment.

Whimsical Snowman

Body - C00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.

Hat - N5, 6, 8, 10.

Buttons & Eyes - E25, 27, 29.

Nose/Carrot - YR02, 04, 09, E23.

Sky - B91, 93, 95, 97, 99, Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire.

Snow - C0, 2, 3, 4, Distress Oxide - Black Soot & Pumice Stone.

Birthday Wishes and Falling Snow 

White pigment Ink with heat embossed white embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by

 Andrea xx      

2 comments:

  1. Andrea this is fabulous. I love it! Outstanding coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janice, I really loved colouring it xx

      Delete