Translate

Sunday 12 January 2014

Whoop whoop!! I made the FB Make it Crafty Design Team!

Hello friends, for those of you who don't already know I was picked to be a Make it Crafty Facebook Design Team Member and I really don't think I could be happier, I have been a huge fan of Make it Crafty images for a long time now so the opportunity to be on this facebook design team just couldn't be missed. My post for today is my very first FB DT inspiration card for this months Sketch Challenge 5
needless to say I'm very nervous about this post being my first, I just hope everybody likes it and it inspires everyone to enter this great challenge after all you could win a Make it Crafty Voucher and if you are anything like me you can never have too many MiC images :)


Here is a pic before he was put on the card


And here are the colours I used


Now this little cutie Toddler ABC Blocks can be found here at Make it Crafty 

Thank you for looking at my blog and don't forget to join in on the fun at the 

Andrea xx 



4 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous coloring again Andrea!!
    The whole card turned out Lovely!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, I do love colouring so much :)

      Delete
  2. Huge congratulations on being on the Make It Crafty DT!! You have done a fabulous job of the colouring and design!!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete