Translate

Saturday 2 August 2014

Make it Colourful Challenge 12

Atmospheric Perspective?

Well what the?? 
Was the first thing that came to my mind when Zoe from Make it Crafty told us (the design team) that this was the challenge for August. My first challenge as an Inspiration Design Team Member and I didn't even know what it was, oh dear great start Andrea. But thankfully Zoe and the team are so helpful and inspiring they were able to walk me though what Atmospheric Perspective is and with the resources they supplied (which are on the MiC site) I was able to get my head and markers around the the challenge :) 
So this is what I came up with


And to my surprise Zoe used my image for the challenge badge, I am so stoked!


Here's a pic before I coloured Gumnut Flower Girl 


These are the Markers I used


That's my idea of 'Atmospheric Perspective' who's going to come and join in on this challenge?

Here is the links
 Challenge 12 check out the teams insipration
Make it Crafty this is where you find all the awesome images
Atmospheric Perspective This is where you add your entry
Make it Crafty FB group If you have any questions, ask them here.

Thanks for looking

Andrea xx






  

4 comments: