Translate

Thursday 1 January 2015

Punk You Girl - Challenge Blog


Guess who's on another Design Team?? Me YAY! This time with Punk You Girl which is a darker side challenge blog. I am stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something a little different.
For this months challenge the theme is 'Anything Goes' with a touch of darkness. The sponsor for this challenge is SLSLines so I chose Day of the dead, Calavera Girl, Dia de los Muertos  for my first image into my darker side, if I have one lol.


She really is quite beautiful.


I cut her out with a Stiched Circle Die from ByDiezyne and then onto another die, this time from Whimsy Stamps- Double Scallop Doily Die then onto black and brick cardstock.

I hope to see you join in on the challenges and maybe like me explore something new :)

Andrea xx


2 comments:

  1. Andrea this has a lovely sense of drama with the rich colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desire, I really enjoyed colouring her.

      Delete