Translate

Sunday 12 April 2015

Hair Hair Hair!


Hello, you may know that the Challenge this month at Make it Colourful is 'Focusing on Hair' so I thought I'd better get some practice in colouring hair. I went straight for Zoe's e-book tutorial 'Colouring Long Hair' it has easy step by step instructions so I took on the beautiful image that comes with the tutorial 'Zoe' illustrated by Krista Smith (Saturated Canary)  :)









I colored her with Copic's and Polychromos Pencils. 
Skin - E50, 21, 11, 04
Hair - W3, 5, 7, Warm Grey V, Warm Grey VI
Eyes - B01, 02, 04, C2
Dress - Y02, 06, 08, 17, 38, YR27
Heart - R24, 27, 39. 

I used a Honeycomb Stencil and Colour Box Sunflower ink from Kaszazz to make the background on the card and some hexagons using a Creative Memories punch. 

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx   













2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning. I love your coloring. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Antoinette, you have made my day :)

      Delete