Translate

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Beautiful Flowers


Hi all, I have some news!!

I am so excited to announce that the amazingly talented Jennifer Dove has asked me to be a designer for her new blog to showcase her beautiful DoveArt Studio Rubber Stamps? I have to pinch myself daily as I still can't believe I have been chosen as part of this design team :)

Today I bring you a birthday card I have made featuring 'Flower Pail'. This is such a versatile stamp that could be used for many different occasions.




I have coloured 'Flower Pail' with Copic's.

Pail - C3, 5, 7, YR27
Pansies - B60, 63, 66
Daisy - Y04, 06, 08, 19
Leaves/grass - YG03, G85, G99
Shadows - W3, 5.

Thank you so much for stopping by and being part of my first post as a DoveArt Studio Designer.

Andrea xx










No comments:

Post a Comment