Translate

Friday 4 March 2016

50th Birthday Card


Hello friends!

The first of many 50th Birthdays for me to attend this year as myself and my friends turn the BIG 50 this year, which of course means I need to make a few 50th Birthday cards :)

I'm sharing with you the first one I have made for my friend Dianne who is such a fun lady and enjoys life to the max.
Her Party was full of music, fun and laughter!


Di's 50th_result


Kimberly looks fabulous in her new dress, don't you think?

Image was coloured with Copic Markers - Skin - YR0000, 000, 00. Hair - E53, 55, 57. Dress & Shoes - R20, 24, 27, 29. Mirror - Y11, 26, 28, B0000.

The papers and ribbon were part of my stash. I think I was given a gift with that ribbon on it, waste not want not my Mum always said you never know when it might come in handy lol.

Thanks for stopping in :)

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment