Translate

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Spookalicious Esmeralda



Hello :)

Today I am sharing a CAS card I made using the gorgeous Esmeralda from Make it Crafty.
I have been teaching a friend of mine some different colouring techniques over the last couple of weeks and she asked how to do monochromatic colouring so I thought I would use Esmeralda to show her how I do monochromatic colouring and how I do the no line technique.




I used the Copic Neutral Tones N1 through N10 to colour her with the addition of 4 polychromos pencils - White 101, Cold Grey 255, Paynes Grey 181 & Black 199 and Copic YR18 for the background along with Memento 'Potters Clay' Dye Ink. For the Magic Swirl (my second attempt) I laid down the pattern with White pencil then started by dotting several dots with white gel pen then adding black spica pen dots then clear spica pen dots to complete the effect. I think I will need to practice this technique a few more times. 

The sentiment I used was a freebie I got from the Make it Crafty Facebook group last year. 

I was totally inspired to attempt the magic swirls after watching the youtube video Zoe (from Make it Crafty) created. 

Thank for stopping by

Andrea xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment