Translate

Monday 2 October 2017

Carefree Women - Make it Crafty


Hi all :)

Popping in today with a card I made for my boss (School Principal), who unfortunately left our lovely little school to be the principal of a much bigger school. We will miss her immensely.

Using the girls from the Carefree Women Collection to depict the female staff (because we are all HOT lol) and Oliver to depict our only male staff member I merged them all together to create this farewell card that she loved and was even able to pick which staff member was which character. Can you pick me?




I kept it CAS style because that's me and I was terribly ill with gastro and Flu whilst making it, I was very pleased to achieve what I did considering my illness.

Sorry but I didn't keep track of which markers I used.

Thanks for stopping by

 Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment