Translate

Sunday 13 May 2018

Mother's Day @School



Hello :)

Those who know me know that I'm an integration aide at a local Primary School with just 27 students in the whole school, I love my job and all the students, they make me smile everyday.

I've been charged with card making at school for all the usual events, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Christmas.

Last Thursday I spent most of my working day helping the students make these Mother's Day cards ready for them to give to their Mum's today, they had so much fun!

All the Staff and Students asked me to please thank Zoe from Make it Crafty so very much for generously donating the gorgeous chipboard sentiments for the cards, they are very grateful.

I made this card for them to use as a guide to create their own.



And here are the fabulous cards handmade by the students aged from 5 to 11.





They did a wonderful job!! 

 Happy Mother's Day to all the Aussie Mum's! 

  Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment