Translate

Tuesday 2 October 2018

21st Birthday Card for a Sloth (teehee) - Tiddly Inks Challenge.


Hi everyone, it's challenge time again at Tiddly Inks!!

The challenge this month is a colour pallet challenge, Autumn tones.


Aren't they beautiful?



I coloured the images with Copic markers and polychromos pencils. 
I can't seem to find the list of colours I used, sorry.

My nephew was turning 21 and has always loved Sloth's so this image was perfect for his 21st card and he loved it!

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx


I have entered this card in the Brown Sugar Challenge #282 

2 comments:

  1. Great card!Thanks for playing along with us at
    Brown Sugar Challenge.Hope to see you for the next challenge!!
    Greeshma
    Explosion Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he loved it, it's awesome! Wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete