Translate

Sunday 18 November 2018

Charming Santa!



Hi all :)

Wow Christmas is coming up so very quickly isn't it? I've made a few cards but I haven't even thought about gifts yet!!! I'd better get onto that.

Here's a Christmas card for today using the gorgeous 'Charming Santa' and 'Merry CHRISTMAS outline word' both of these cuties are currently on SALE but only for 2 more days!!! Check out the Make it Crafty store for all the Christmas SPECIALS!




I did get a little heavy handed with the grey's on Charming Santa which makes him look like he's been down a lot of Chimney's lol.

I coloured Charming Santa with Copic Markers

Skin - E00, 01, 11, 13

White/Grey bits - C0, 2, 4

Red bits - R24, 27, 46.

Gold bits - Y21, 26, 28

Black bits - C6, 8, 10.

I used white pigment ink and fine white embossing powder on the 'Merry CHRISTMAS outline word'

One more Clean and Simple Christmas card done, now to get onto those gifts ;)

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment