Translate

Saturday 26 October 2019

Zoe's 40th Birthday Card


Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I've made a post as I lost my mojo and have only made a few cards this year, but I wanted to share this card I made for our very own leader, Zoe for her 40th Birthday last month.



Firstly I created and downloaded the 'fist' using WordArt from WordArt.com then placed Kimberly Weights digital stamp in the palm of the fist to show her strength just like our wonderful leader Zoe.

I coloured Kimberly Weights digital stamp with Copic Markers.

Skin - E00, 01, 51, 53, Lips - E04

Hair - E41, 42, 43

Top - RV63, 66, 52

Pants - C1, 2, 3, 4

Weights N3, 5, 7, 9

I believe Zoe had a wonderful birthday and she loved the card :)


Thanks for taking the time to read my post, hopefully I'll get that mojo back and enjoy making cards again soon.

Andrea xx




No comments:

Post a Comment