Translate

Saturday 16 November 2013

Hello again, I decided I would enter this pic into the latest Make it Colourful Challenge http://www.makeitcolourful.com/challenges/challenge-3-skin-muscle-definition I'm going to enter this into both the easy and the hard challenge as I think it cover both criteria's. The easy challenge asks for different skin colours and this is definitely different. I used Cool Greys for the skin C0,C1,C2,C4 & C7. The hard challenge calls for muscle definition and this guy sure has that :)
 
 
This was so much fun to colour, wish me luck for the comp :)
 
Andrea xx
   

4 comments:

  1. Whistle!! You found a great image to work on the muscle definition with and such a fun scene too. :D Thanks for playing along in the November Make it Colourful challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabby job....LOVE the shadow. Thanks for playing in the November Challenge, i look forward to seeing more of your work!!

    ReplyDelete