Translate

Saturday 16 November 2013

 
Hi, I was asked today to do a tutorial on spotlights, having never done a tutorial before I was a bit concerned but thought oh well I'll give it a go. Please forgive me it is very photo heavy. So here it is.
 
1st Picture is of the 'Studio Set' from Make it Crafty
 

2nd,3rd,4th,5th & 6th Picture's- Working out the angle of the spotlight. I used a metal ruler and a grey lead pencil to lightly draw it in.
 





7th Picture - Then I used a 2 inch circle shape to trace in the 'SPOT'.
 

8th & 9th Pictures - using an eraser to clean up the image, then coloured the entire image with my lightest colour C0.


10th Picture - I used C1 around the spotlight, then used the eraser again to remove most of the pencil marks.
 

11th, 12th, 13th & 14th Pictures - Adding darker colours to outer spotlight area, C2,C4,C5 & C6.
Then I went over the whole image with C0.
 




15th Picture - I darkened some areas with N6 to get a bit more depth then added 50 Shades of Sexy from Redonkadoodles https://www.redonkadoodles.com/Digital-Stamps/digital-stamp-fifty-shades-of-sexy
 
 
Well there it is my first tutorial hope it's ok.
 
Andrea xx
 
 



 




4 comments:

  1. Muahs!!! This helps tremendously. You make it look so easy, although I KNOW it is not. Bless you and thank you!!! ��

    ReplyDelete