Translate

Sunday 2 February 2014

Hello Lovely's, today I am posting some Inspiration for those of you who might like to enter this months Sketch Challenge 6 at  Make it Crafty Facebook Group being February 'The Love Month' I thought I would add some love to this card, hope you like it. 


I tried something different this time and made the card before I coloured the image and I found it so much easy to match the colours to the paper instead of visa verso. 
Here are some step by step photos. 






I used on of the new pre-made scenes from Make it Crafty called Country Love Walk and some old favorites Geeky Love also from Make it Crafty
I used way too many Copic Markers to list for this one sorry.

Andrea xx 





  

4 comments:

  1. Stunning coloring again Andrea!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea this is such a fun and cute image which you have brought to life beautifully with your wonderful colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete