Translate

Sunday 2 February 2014

Welcome to the February digital release BLOG HOP!!
We have lots of NEW images to share with you today created by

All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality. 
You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project. 

To find all of today's new releases please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store
Don't forget to leave comments on the way as there will be 2 mystery DT Members who will each be choosing a winner from the comments left on their hop posts!
These winners will each win a Whimsy digital image of their choice.
The Grand Prize winner will of the Hop will be chosen from the very last stop, which is Charlene
The winner will receive 5 digital stamps of their choice from the Whimsy Stamps Store

For today's blog hop I chose 'Lady Love Bug' from Miss Rach Digital Collection
My Mum loves Lady Bugs and it's her birthday tomorrow so I thought this was the perfect image to use for her birthday card :)







Here are the Copic Colours I used


The Hop will run for 1 week and end on Saturday 7th Feb at 12 noon EST, when the lucky winners will be announced.
Below is a complete list of the hop in case you get lost along the way




Andrea that's me
 







Hope you are enjoying the hop :)

Andrea xx







24 comments:

  1. Andrea, such a super sweet card!! Love your fab coloring and adorable design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I reposted on my blog :) Thank you
    miss rach
    http://www.bymissrach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, I'm thrilled you have re-posted it :)

      Delete
  3. Too cute! Love that bug. Please remove comment moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Sndrea and such a great colour combo hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ladybugs too! And this one is a total cutie! Gorgeous coloring and I love the layout of your fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh you have just nailed this!!! your colouring of the little bug is just fantastic!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Wonderful coloring, too. Hugs, Bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable ladybud!! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea, your beautifully and sweetly colored Lady Love Bug looks wonderful on this bright and cheery card. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. I love the image.

    ReplyDelete