Translate

Monday 6 October 2014

Lighthouse - Dove Art Studios


Hi, I'm here again this time with a Dove Art Studio rubber stamp from C.C. Designs aptly named Lighthouse, I was supposed to have this one coloured up and carded for the release on the 20th September but shhhhh I ran out of time, anyway here it is now.


and on a card



The fish in the background are my daughter's the orange one is Emma Stone and the black one at the back is Ryan Goslyn her two favorite actors and these two truly live up to their names always keen to know what's going on and aren't at all camera shy lol

On a more profession note I have decided to throw my hat in the ring and tryout for a position on the Design Team at C.C.Designs as they are having a DT Call right now! 
Wish me luck and best of luck to all the entrants. 

Andrea xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment