Translate

Monday 6 October 2014

Sugar Nellie!

Hello friends,

How are you all? Today I am playing catch up, my family and I went on a weeks holiday which was great fun! But now is my least favorite part of holidays when you return and there is all that unpacking and washing/laundry to do YUK! Moving on now, whilst I was away I took my copic's and some images and managed to get a little colouring done. Here is an image I purchased from Funky Kits by Home Grown Sugar Nellie Digital her name is Dreams & Wishes and she is adorable.



Ok back to the laundry for me lol.

I hope you enjoyed your visit :)

Andrea xx

P.S. I just entered this into The Sugar Bowl Challenge 117 wish me luck :)






3 comments:

  1. Love this little fairy & love the colours you have used, thanks so much for joining us in the sugar bowl, hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Sugar Nellie card. Saw it no the challenge blog and wanted to pop in and say how pretty it is. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful. Adorable image and I think that flower ribbon at the bottom of the card was a nice finishing touch. Thank you for playing with us at The sugar bowl! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete