Translate

Monday 27 June 2016

Make it Crafty June Oldies - Scrapbooking



Hello, I'm here today with something a bit different :)

I LOVE Scrapbooking my families lives but I haven't done any for the last couple of years, I think colouring and making cards took over BUT after being inspired by Kathy Tanner using her coloured images with her scrapbooking I thought it's time to bring out the photo's and get busy.


Snowball 2_result


Snowman 1_result

Snowday 1_result

I inserted the images into Microsoft Word and set the page layout to horizontal so I could use the images to cover the entire base of my scrapbook page, I resized the images until I was happy with them, printed then coloured them. Once coloured I fussy cut around the scene and adhered them to the pattern paper and arranged my photo's around the pages. I enjoyed combining my love of both scrapbooking and colouring.

Images coloured with Copic Markers - Snow - C0, 1, 2, 4. Trees - YG61, 63, 67, E23. Donna Snowball - Skin - YR0000, 000, 00, E00, 93. Hair - E41, 42, 43. Boots - N3, 6, 7, 9. White Gel Pen. Pink Clothing - RV52, 63, 55, 19. Blue Clothing - B60, 63, 66. Whimsical Snowman - C0, 1, 2, 4. Nose - YR02, 04. Hat - N3, 6, 7, 9. Shadows - W1. Clear Wink of Stella on the trees and Snowman.

Thank you all so much for stopping by

Andrea xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea, I also scrapbook but have found that my colouring has also taken over. I love your pages. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete