Translate

Thursday 30 June 2016

The Lovely NEW Molly!!

Hello friends :)

Have you seen the NEW girl at Tiddly Inks ?? Her name is Molly and I LOVE her :)

I rushed to purchase the 4 new Molly's but until yesterday hadn't had any spare time to colour her up. But she was worth the wait, I'm so happy with how she turned out.
When it came to how to card this sweet little lady I was coming up blank so I sought the advice of my dear friend Zoe of Make it Crafty and recent addition to Tiddly Inks design team for some help and after several messages to and throw 'we' came up with this idea, I hope it looks as good in real life as it did in Zoe's head ;) thank you.





I coloured Molly with Copic Markers - Skin - YR0000, 000, 00. Hair - E41, 43. Clothing C1, 2, 4, N6, 8, 10. Flowers - R20, 24, 27, YG63, 67. 
I cropped Molly so I could fit her into the frame, kind of felt bad chopping her legs off. 
I used a white pigment colourbox ink and clear embossing powder for the Delicate Love Frame.

Now to find some more time so I can colour up the other three beautiful Molly's - Molly swims, Molly Shares and Molly My Sweet.

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.

Andrea xx 

2 comments: