Translate

Saturday 2 June 2018

Animal Challenge - Make it Crafty June Challenge



G'Day :)

Hope you are having a lovely day!

Today I'm sharing my challenge card for June's Animal Challenge, my focus for this challenge was 'FUR' and I must admit I was shaking in my boots when I found this out because I sucked at colouring fur! So instead of complaining about it too much I decided on the image I would colour and started researching. I looked at so many photo's of Koalas until I felt confident enough to start and believe me I coloured heaps of these until I was happy with this one. My point is if something is scary just keep practicing and like me you might be pleasantly surprised with the results.

Koala and Joey Pic Collage



I decided to make this gorgeous image into a baby card for my new great nephew :)



Copic's Used - N0, 1, 3, 4, W0, 2, 5, G20, 21, 24, B97.

Derwent Drawing Pencil - Chinese White 7200

Prismacolor Premier Pencil - White 938

Polychromos Pencils - Cold Grey V 234, Cold Grey VI 235, Cold Grey IV 233, Cold Grey II 231, Light Flesh 132, Bistre 179, Van-Dyck Brown 176.

Copic Multi Liner - Black 0.3

Gelly Roll 10 White.

Looking forward to seeing your challenge entries :)

 Andrea xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment