Translate

Sunday 24 June 2018

Possum Love


Hey all :)

I'm here today to share my latest MiC card using the super cute Possum and Joey digital stamp, I'm loving discovering how to colour fur. Looking at so many photo references until I found one that I thought showed me enough detail. Plus using the Possum and Joey digital stamp made it a little easier for me as my husband and I often see real life possums on our daily walks.

Anyway here's the card, I hope it inspires you to grab your favourite  MiC animal image and join in on this months challenge.



Possum and Joey were coloured with Copic Markers and Polychromos Pencils.

I used the Copic's on the base of the image - W00, 1, 2, 3, 4, Y21 & V000.

The Polychromos are used to give the fur texture - Warm Grey IV 273, Warm Grey VI 275 & Black 199.

For the Background I used my airbrush with YG23, 25, 17 to create a Bokeh effect then blended Distress Oxide Forest Moss around the edges.

I chose to keep the Chippies natural.

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

 Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment