Translate

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Christmas Cutie - Emma. December Challenge


Hello and Welcome to the December Challenge at Tiddly Inks

This months challenge is 'Let's Be Merry'

I have chosen to be merry with Christmas Cutie Emma




I stepped outside my traditional Christmas colours for this one and I'm so happy with how it turned out, I might have to be braver more often ;)

I used my Copic Markers to colour this cute image

Skin - E00, 01, 13, 04

Hair - W6, 8, 10

Blue/Greens - BG13, 15, 49

Light Grey's - C1, 3

Dark Grey's/Black - N6, 8, 10 

You can find the Challenge HERE 


Wishing you a very merry Christmas xx

Thanks for stopping by


Andrea xx





4 comments:

  1. So cute! I especially love those black stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, wasn’t sure about doing black stars but I do like how they turned out xx

      Delete
  2. Adorable Andrea... love the matted layers

    ReplyDelete