Translate

Friday 23 November 2018

Time Flies - Tiddly Inks - Fab Friday


Hello lovelies :)

I here today to share this months Fab Friday make.

I made this card for my dear friend Zoe's belated Birthday, for someone who loves making cards I'm hopeless at getting them to their intended receiver on time, thank goodness for this super cute image 



I tried to get a good photo showing the 'sparkly bits' but this was the best I could do.


I coloured the image with Copic Markers and Polychromos Pencils

Skin - E00, 01, 11, 13, 95

Hair - Y21, V04, 06, 09, Light Chrome Yellow 106, Crimson 134.

Clothing - BG13, 45, 49.

Clock & Wings - Y21, 23, 26, 28.

Gold Wink of Stella for Sparkle.

Zoe has received her card and gift and loved them :) even though they were late.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the inspiration on the Tiddly Inks Blog.

Andrea xx






No comments:

Post a Comment