Translate

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Hubby's Birthday Card



Hi all :)


Popping in with a quick card to share, I made this for my husbands birthday last month. His birthday came up so quickly I was madly making this late the night before lol.


I used

Happy Birthday to You Chipboard Quote Block




I used black pigment ink and black embossing powder on the Quote Block and after heat embossing it I added a small amount of Rusty Hinge and Weathered Wood Distress Oxide's to scruff it up a bit because my husband is a bit scruffy lol.


The die cut card bases are also distressed with Distress Oxide

  1. Black Soot
  2. Rusty Hinge
  3. Weathered Wood
  4. Hickory Smoke

I'm pleased to say he was very happy with his scruffy card ;)


Thank for stopping by

Andrea xx


No comments:

Post a Comment