Translate

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Just Married



Hello :)


I'm sharing a card I made a little while ago but haven't had a chance to blog it.


I was asking for some inspiration in the Make it Crafty Facebook Group because I had a bit of time on my hands and couldn't chose what to colour. One of the lovely group members Maryann had recently purchased the Geeky Love Wedding Rubber Stamp set and suggested I create something from that set so here it is

Just Married Car




I created the background with Distress Oxide

  1. Antique Linen
  2. Bundled Sage
  3. Tumbled Glass.

Stamped the word CONGRATULATIONS with white pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


I coloured the image with Copic Markers and a few Polychromos Pencils

Bride


Skin - E00, 01

Hair - E40, 42, 43

Dress - C00, 1

Flowers - Y15, 17, Light Chrome Yellow 106, Cadmium Orange 111

Groom


Skin - E00, 01

Hair - N6, 8, 10, Chinese White Pencil

Suit - T5, 7, 9

Car


Body - Woo, 0, 1, 2, Warm Grey IV 275, Warm Grey II 271

Glass - BG0000

Lights - Y15, 17, R24, 29

Tires - N5, 6, 8, 10

Tin Cans


String and Cans - C1, 3, 4, Cold Grey IV 233, Silver 251.


I hope this CAS card inspires Maryann and you to create with the fun Geekly Love characters in the Make it Crafty Store.

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment