Translate

Friday 12 September 2014

A hunting we will go...


Hello friends :) today's card is a special card as I have made it for my husband, I do have a little confession to make about this card, I had planned to make this card for my husband for fathers day to show him how much I appreciate him as an amazing father to our three beautiful girls BUT I ran out of time and didn't get it made for fathers day :( SO I made it for his Birthday instead lol mind you it's not his birthday till February lol. Just goes to show how versatile these Make it Crafty images are!




My husband is hunter who is always talking about the one he nearly got lol 
so this card is perfect for him.

I haven't kept track of the markers I used for this card sorry. 

till next time
stay safe 

Andrea xx

  

No comments:

Post a Comment