Translate

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Lotus Bloom

Hello :) 

I'm here today with my latest Make it Crafty card, I have chosen to use one of the NEW digital images 'Lotus Bloom'  it's a stunning image and I hope I have done it justice.

  Lotus blossom card_result      


Lotus blossom cardish (2)

When I started colouring this image I thought I had done an ok job of it although I felt maybe I need to go a little darker on the flowers so I shared a photo (not these ones) with the other MiC Gals and they encouraged/pushed ok shoved me to not only go darker with the colours but loads darker with the shadows and I'm so happy they did but let me tell you I felt like I had run a marathon when I was finally finished, stepping out of one's comfort zone is not easy.

Here is a list of Copic Markers I used on the image -

Lotus - YR000, 00, 04, 17, RV000, 00, 21, Shadows - W2, 4, 5, BV23, 25. Leaves - G02, 05, 46, 28, Shadows - N5, 7. Water - BG72, 75, 78, white gel pen. Reeds/Grass - YG93, 95, 97, BG75, E44. Sky - B21, 41.

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment