Translate

Monday 31 December 2018

Beautiful Bloom Card Kit - My Favorite Things


Hello peeps

Today I'm sharing a card that I made use the Beautiful Bloom Card Kit I purchased from My Favorite Things a few weeks ago. 
I've been in a bit a crafting funk with my mojo going on holidays without me lol so I decided to make a birthday card with the kit because it has everything you need and you don't have to think too much and I must say it has me itching to create again which is ideal.



The background paper is one that I made awhile ago with distress oxides.

I coloured the flower with Copic Markers

YR61, 01, 65, 02, 27.

The Kit came with Card Stock, Flower Stamp, Sentiment Stamp Set, 'Beautiful' Die and Flower Die.

Even though having these kits shipped from America can be pricey they are worth it, I love it.

Thanks MFT for helping to get me out of my crafting funk

Andrea xx






No comments:

Post a Comment