Translate

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Last Christmas Card for this Year!



Merry Christmas to you,

Screaming in at the very last minute with my final Christmas card for this year!

I'm so pleased with how this turned out, I hope you like it too.

This card is for a very special little girl, I hope it brightens her day.

The background for this card is a free digital background from CraftyCat957 Designs on facebook, I placed Christmas Angel on the digital paper on a Word document then printed it. I coloured Christmas Angel with my Copic Markers and heat embossed the Wishing Merry Christmas sentiment with white pigment ink and white embossing powder.

Skin - E00, 02, 13, 04

Hair - E50, 51, 53, 43

Eyes - B32, 34, C0

Blues - B41, 45

Whites - C0, 1.

I hope you have had or are having a wonderful Christmas or whatever you chose to celebrate.

 Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment