Translate

Friday 26 February 2016

Just Hanging Around

Hello friends :)

Just popping in to share my latest card that I have made just for fun, I've had this image printed for ages and have being dying to get her coloured up. Life has changed for me this year with the results meaning I have a lot more time for doing what I love to do, which colouring so look out for loads more posts from me lol, I hope I don't bore you.

Here is  Wryn - Hanging Around  from Tiddly Inks


I'm pleased with how she turned out :)

I coloured her using Copic Markers - Skin - YR0000, 000, 00, 01, E93. Hair - W2, 4, 6, 8. Shorts & Sleeves - B23, 24, 26. Belt - E23. Top - Y06, 15, 38. Branch - E23, 27. Leaf - YG - 03. Shadows - W2, 4. 

I cut the image out with a stitched circle die and mounted onto a card I'd splatted with Dylusions London Bridge Ink Spray and stamp 'hello friend' with my clear stamps from Wplus9 which I clear embossed. 

I have entered this card in the latest challenge over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog, wish me luck. 

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx 


6 comments:

  1. Fab card! The background looks cool. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!! Love the blue!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel for taking the time to visit :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cutie and fabulous coloring. Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete