Translate

Thursday 11 February 2016

The Beautiful Calla Lilies


G'day all, I'm back today with a CAS card I made using the beautiful Calla Lilies, my first instinct was to colour the white because that's the only colour I had seen them in in real life then I decided to do a google search for Calla Lily and was pleasantly surprised to see they came in lots of different colours so I chose to do this one in shades of Violet.


Calla Lily Card_result

The card is 13.7cm tall and 10.5cm wide, I added the rubber sentiment stamp after I printed the digital image and when I had coloured the image added a few sequences and tiny confetti stars.

I coloured the Lilies with Copic markers - Petals - YG00, V0000, V20, V22, V25. Stamen - Y13. Leaves - G05, G46, G28. I also dotted the leaves ever so lightly with a pastel white pencil as the leaves for this coloured Lily are variegated.

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment