Translate

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Transparency??


Hello lovelies,

Transparency Challenge?? Wow that's what I call stretching the colouring skills, but I gave it a go and even though I'm not entirely happy with the results it was fun trying something new :)

This is my first try using the Fluffy Bats behind the Moving Ghost to make him appear transparent.


Trans - Ghost_result

My second attempt was somewhat more challenging and right out of my comfort zone, I drew and used pencils lol.

I was inspired to try and draw a crystal ball after watching a youtube tutorial by Leonardo Pereznieto from Fine Art Tips he makes it look so easy lol,  this is my third attempt and I'm keen to continue practicing some more.

Fairy Bells - Fairy Tag Tops Rubber Stamp & Chipboard Word - Doodle Dream Words

crystal ball_result

I used Derwent Graphic Pencils H & HB, Polychromos Pencils 199, 235, 132, 235, 179, 180 & 166 and a Conte a Paris White Pastel Pencil 013. I coloured the chipboard word with a white pigment ink pad.

I hope to see you all having a try of this challenge to stretch your colouring skills :)

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment