Translate

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Dimension Dimension Dimension!! Tiddly Inks Challenge #219


Hello :)
Today's post is a Tiddly Ink Challenge post for November and the challenge is all about Dimension, so think pop up makes or using mounting tape or sliders anything that pops out.



I took this pic before I had the candy canes in the chimney, not a great photo but it shows the 'shape' of the card better. 


I got the idea for this card after seeing a similar one a friend had made with the box (aka chimney) with a lid on it which was super cute, she got the idea from a Stampin Up catalog. I adjusted to suit my 'Christmas roof' idea. It was so much fun to make.

I coloured the Tiddly Inks images with Copic Markers

Merry Molly 

Skin - E00, 01, 13

Hair W6, 8, 10

Dress & Hat - R24, 27, C2, 4

Holly - G14, 7

Reindeer Kisses

E23, 25

R24, 27

N8

Y21, 26, 28.


Looking forward to seeing your makes this month

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx










1 comment: