Translate

Monday 5 November 2018

Set of Four Christmas Cards - Make it Crafty



Hello fellow crafters :)

How are you going with your Christmas Cards this year?? Can you believe it's November already? Well I've got four quick Christmas Cards that might inspire you to make some homemade cards for your friends and families.

I chose to use these cute little Elves from Make it Crafty












I went through my scrap Christmas papers and found four different patterns then cut them to size, added some distress oxide (Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemon and Peeled Paint) with an ink blender to the right side of the cards then squirted it with a little water to get some texture, cut some green and red plain card stock into strips and placed it on top of the patterned paper, coloured the elves, fussy cut them and mounted them with dimensional tape, glued the Chipboard Words in place and finished the card with some sequences.

They really are quite simple to make, I had them lined up in a production line. So no excuses, I want to see your Christmas Cards soon :)

  Andrea xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment