Translate

Sunday 15 March 2015

4000 Members Party @ Make it Crafty



Party Time!! Make it Crafty is celebrating and the gorgeous Zoe has fabulous competitions and PRIZES happening in the Facebook group so make sure you pop over and check them out,
There is 4 challenges and I got excited about all of them so I made a card, even though I can't enter the comps but if I could which challenge would I enter? 



1, Wild Crazy Hair Colouring Challenge
2, Transparent Wing Colouring Challenge
3, CAS One Layer Card Challenge
4, CAS Mostly Card Challenge

So I'm thinking I could nearly enter all 4, what do you think???

I hope to see you in the facebook group and joining in with the fun!!


Andrea xx

  

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andrea! You could definitely enter it into all 4! If I had to choose one though, I would put it in the wing challenge, because you've coloured these to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, It's funny you say that because I had so much trouble with the wings lol.

      Delete