Translate

Friday 27 March 2015

By Diezyne New Release and Blog Hop!


It's finally here!  The second release from By DIEzyne Dies.  We are celebrating this weekend on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group and C.C. Designs Facebook Group.
We are kicking everything off with a really big blog hop!
We have the C.C. Designs DT here today to share their creativity with the new By DIEzyne Dies. You can find By DIEzyne Dies by clicking HERE


Here is my card for this hop, I have used two of the new dies - Big Stitched and Pierced Rectangle Die and Half Brackets Die and let me tell you I love them!! They are easy to use and look fantastic, they are my 'go to' dies. I have also used 'Goldie' and her Outline Die as well as a sentiment from C.C. Designs #hashtag sentiments  along with some beautiful Maja Designs Papers.

What is a blog hop without prizes?!?!
Of course we have prizes.  We are going to play a game.
WORD SCRAMBLE
Here is how you play:
1.  Visit each blog along the way.
2.  Leave a comment.
3.  Become a follower of each persons blog.
4.  Each person will have 1 or more letters posted.  Collect all those letters to unscramble the word.
5.  The last person on the hop is Rhea, the creator of By DIEzyne Dies.  Leave your answer in a comment on her blog.  Make sure you also follow her blog.
To qualify all steps need to be followed.
Two lucky winners will receive 1 By DIEzyne Die Set and 1 stamp from C.C. Designs.

MY LETTER IS - T

Ok...so....that's the blog hop game.  But, there are more chances to win over the weekend on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends and C.C. Designs Fan Page - Facebook Groups.
Make sure to come join the party!
Passionate Paper Creations and Friends > Click HERE
C.C. Designs Fan Page > Click HERE
IT ALL STARTS NOW!
Special guest hopping with the team...
Your last stop on the Hop....This is where you leave your answer :)
Rhea
AVAILABLE AT:

47 comments:

  1. Really liking those half brackets dies, they look amazing on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card dear!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, following you now. What a super cute card, I love your go to die choices, they really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card.

    I adore the way you have used the half bracket behind the rectangle bracket.. Such an awesome effect.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, they just go together so well xx

      Delete
  5. Love the use of the edge dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay... I know the idea of having a "design team blog hop" is to showcase the product and make us want it... but do you have to be so good at it lol?! Clean and simple is my favourite style and you nailed it! Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmbo! Thank you for the giggle today :) and thanks for the compliment I appreciate it xx

      Delete
  7. Simply spectacular! I love how simple this card is and the dies are all being added to my MUST HAVE ASAP list! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, I've tried doing fancy cards but they just don't work for me so CAS it is :) My wish list for these dies is a long one too, I LOVE the ones I already have!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the papers ♥

    Follower via Blogger ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!!! Following your blog now

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you have used the dies, like the on the edge look. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable, Andrea!! I love your card!! I'm really enjoying the hop!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute , cute!! lovely iamge and gorgeous papers Andera!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm hoping to get some of these in the near future =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours you've used, I also like the dies will have to add them to my growing list

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so perfect and the new dies are so wonderful.♥
    Many thanks for your inspiration.
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, I appreciate your comments xx

      Delete
  17. Beautiful. Love your papers and those dies are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie, Thank you xx they are to die for ;)

      Delete
  18. Beautiful. Love your papers and those dies are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card with that sweet image! Pretty colors! I love the dies with that fun stitched and pierced detail!

    ReplyDelete