Translate

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Preview Time!



Well aren't they just two little cutie's!
Available 7th March 2015 from C.C. Designs.
I have been lucky enough to play with Goldie today and I've stepped out of my comfort zone a little by doing 3 Goldie's in 3 different monochromatic colours. I thought this would make a love card for a 3 yr old girly girl. I hope you like it :)



Goldie is part of the Swiss Pixie's collection from C.C. Designs

I have coloured her with Copic's.

Pink Goldie - RV000, RV00, RV21, RV23
Yellow Goldie - Y0000, Y00, Y11, Y02
Mauve Goldie - BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02.

I used Goldie's Outline Die and the bonus shapes inside the die to do the flowers, I've also used one of the Rectangle Stitched Dies from the Make a Card #4 die set to house the sentiment which is part of the new release called 'Hopped Up' sentiments from Amy R, Stamps and the Stitched Circles are from By Diezyne.


Andrea xx









2 comments:

  1. Super love the colours! Creative blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tracy, warms my heart xx

    ReplyDelete