Translate

Monday 2 April 2018

Dew Drops - Make it Crafty's April Challenge



G'day all :) I hope you are having a lovely day.

I made today's card for this months colouring challenge at Make it Crafty, Dew Drops - Add Dew Drops to Leaves and Petals.



Close up of my Dew Drops



To create the background I used my Copic Airbrush first with B95 in a circular motion then with B99 to darken it and back with the B95 to soften the 'circles'. I was inspired to do this pattern after watching a youtube video by Sandy Allnock, my practice ones turned out so much better lol.

I've coloured the Rose with Copic Markers and Polychromos Pencils

Leaves - G43, 24, 46.

Petals - R35, 37, 39, 59, 89, Red-Violet 194, Magenta 133 & Middle Purple Pink 125

Looking forward to seeing your entries into this months colouring challenge

  Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment