Translate

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Take Me to the Moon - Tiddly Inks April Challenge



Hello, how are you today?

Tiddly Inks challenge this Month is 'Circle's'!! Yes 'Circle's' so keep everything round and join in on the fun :)

I'm here with this cute Circle Shadow Box and this gorgeous digital image 'Take me to the Moon' from Tiddly Inks. I made this for a baby gift for my nieces unborn baby, I went with lemon and green colours as I don't know the sex of the baby yet.

These Shadow boxes are so versatile and a lovely keepsake for  any occasion.
 




 The cute little baby image is called 'Take me to the Moon' from Tiddly Inks.

 Take me to the Moon is coloured with Copic Markers -

Baby Face - E000, 00, 01, Copic Black Fine Liner 0.3
Hair - E55
Pram - G0000, 000, W00, 0, 0, Wheels - C00, 0, 1, Stars - Y000, 00, 11.

 I coloured the Chippy Baby Word and Starry Night Set with Copic Markers - C0, 1, 2, Y000, 00, 11, W2 and some clear Wink of Stella on the stars.

I used a lemon pigment ink on the inside of the Circle Shadow Box and patterned paper on the outer side.

So excited to have another great niece or nephew soon, I hope he/she will love this keepsake one day.
Thanks for stopping by

 Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment