Translate

Friday 6 April 2018

Fun Animals - Tiddly Inks


Hi there
How's this for a cute bunch of Fun Animals from Tiddly Inks!

I'm on holidays at the moment so I busy making cards so I can get ahead on my DT makes.
As I was colouring these Fun Animals I decided to keep the card very CAS and let their cuteness do the talking. I'm not sure who'll receive this birthday card yet but I'm sure whoever receives it will have to be an animal lover. 



I coloured these Fun Animals with my Copic Markers

Beaver - E30, 31, 33, 37

Fox - E07, 17, 18, W0, 1, 3

Cat - N5, 7, Black 100

Dog - W0, 1, 3, Black 100

Mouse - C1, 2, R31

Rabbit - C0, 1, R30

Well I best get busy colouring and making more cards

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Saw it over on Facebook so had to pop by for another look.

    ReplyDelete