Translate

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Happy Birthday Nicole

Hello,

Yesterday's make is a card I have made for one of  my bestie's Nicole who's having her birthday today, nothing like leaving it to the last minute :)
I purchased this stunning digital image early last year for the purpose of making a card for Nicole, the image is perfect for my beautiful friend. Someone had used this image on a card in one of the facebook groups I frequent and thankfully shared a link to this Esty store so I could purchase this and an other one that's perfect for different good friend so here's the link for you to follow if you want to see more of this artist work - Small and Round, Jeremiah Ketner.




These images are lovely to colour with most of the shading already done for you. 

I coloured this with Copic Markers - Skin - YR0000, 000, 00, E93, 04. Hair - E41, 42, 43. Cherry Blossom - Rv00, 52, E70, 71. Frangipani - Y11, 13. Dove - W0, 1. YR02. 
Colourless Blender solution using a 'water' fill brush filled with the colourless blender solution, putting the G12 onto some plastic then picking up the colour with the brush like 'water colouring' to achieve the 'haze' around her. 

I used the Happy Birthday to you boarder from Lawn Fawn cutting off the 'to you' for this card. 

Till next time, have a great day :)

Andrea xx







No comments:

Post a Comment