Translate

Saturday 16 April 2016

Hello from Australia


Hello everyone :)

I'm here today to show you this card featuring the beautiful Australian Waratah flower they are truly magnificent when in full bloom!


Waratah Hello Card_result


I wanted to show you a zoomed in photo of the 'hello' word technique I have used again, I love the effect it makes. If your interested I explained in an earlier post how I achieved this effect. You can view it HERE if you like :)

Waratah Hello Card_result..


I positioned the Waratha Flower on an angle and typed the 'from Australia' words in Microsoft Word before printing and colouring with my Copic Markers.

Flower - RV23, 25, R24, 35, 37, 39. Leaves - YG61, 63, 67. Shadows - W3, 4, 5, 6. Background - B01, 04 & Colourless Blender solution using a 'water' fill brush filled with the colourless blender, putting the B01 & B04 onto some plastic then picking up the colour with the brush like 'water colouring'.

I really enjoyed creating this card and I'm quite proud of it :)

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment